Start with your CGM:
Docto requires a Dexcom G4 (with Share) or G5 CGM system. Make sure to have your online account username and password ready.
On the G5 iOS app make sure your data is being uploaded (or “shared”) by making checking the icon on the top right corner of the app. The Icon must be in color as shown below. Click here to fix if it is gray.
Check to make sure the share icon on the G5 iOS app is shown in color.
On the SHARE 2 app make, make sure you see the picture below and you have at least one follower. Send an invite to yourself if you can’t think of anyone.
Install Docto on the phone belonging to the person with the CGM.
1. You will see this screen after you download Docto. Tap Setup New Account to create a new account.
If you already have an account, tap Login.
2. Tap on CGM User to setup Docto on the phone belonging to the person wearing the CGM Device.
If you want to setup as a follower, click the button below.
3. Tap on Create Profile to get started.
4. Enter the account information for the person wearing the CGM.
Please note the password requirement for your account is a min of 8 characters and at least one uppercase letter.
5. Please enter the latest test results requested.
If you don’t have any of the test results, click Submit. You can always update these values later in the settings.
Connect Your CGM:
1. Tap on Connect to CGM.
2. Enter your CGM account information.
Please note the password requirement is a min of 8 characters and at least one uppercase letter.
1. Tap on Allow to receive notifications.
2. Tap on All Categories On.
The last step is to set the notification values on the phone belonging to the person wearing the CGM.
Please note that you will not hear the alerts if your phone is on silent.
You can always change your settings by going to Settings > Notifications on your iPhone.
1. On this screen, you can set the range of the values for notifications.
Please note that each follower has different notification settings that are set on their phone.
You’re done! You should now be able to see the main screen. If you have a Fitbit, make sure to connect that. Click the button below to learn more.